Monday, February 14, 2011

Julie's Vegan Burritos Gluten Free

I am on my seventh day of my Candida cleanse and loving it. Last night my husband made Chicken Tacos for the kids and himself. Normally this is a night that I am excluded from as far as the meal. Since I dont eat Chicken or Dairy. I managed to figure out how to make my dinner Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and still taste good. So here go the recipe I will call Julie's Vegan Burritos.


What your gonna need.....


1 PKG Food For Life Brand Brown Rice Tortillas( found in stop & shop health food freezer section)
1/2 Cup Vegan Refried Beans
1 -2 TBS Vegan Sour Cream ( I use Tofutti)
Daiya Cheese ( to your liking )
Shredded Lettuce,Scallions, Tomato
Salsa( If not homemade by a good brand and I like mine HOT)
A little Lime Wedge

What your gonna do......

Warm beans & Warm Tortilla , Start with beans and and add rest of ingredients. Squeeze the lime juice on top ,roll up and that's it. This was so filling and I did not have to feel like I was missing out on Taco night. Best of all is what all Wheat, Dairy, Gluten & Animal Free!!! ENJOY




No comments:

Post a Comment