Thursday, February 10, 2011

The sun seems a little different

Maybe its all in my head but the sun seems different today. Yes, its still frigid out there. I know its coming though.The suns seems brighter today. Trish at the gym was talking about Florida. She bought a condo there. She loves it and made me miss it really bad. I miss the colors of Florida.
Anyway I am four days into my cleanse and it has gotten easier. I wont lie and say I dont want a Green Tea Frappachino from Starbucks. I still have cravings for sugar. I do feel good today. I am more awake and have energy. I usually take a nap or want to take a nap everyday but I have been good. So I am happy. I am already down 5 pounds. YEAH! So the loss makes the torture worth it. You might be wondering what I have been eating so here is what I ate today.

Breakfast: Brown Rice, Soy Milk( unsweetened) Cinnamon- you just heat all this up and eat it like you would Oatmeal

Lunch- Brown Rice Veggie Sushi- Tamari Gluten Free


Dinner- I am having Tempeh and Zucchini

Snack- 1 TBS of Raw Almond Butter and Celery sticks


Looks boring I know but its only a month of really hard restrictions. I will then add Berries and stuff back. I believe you need fruits. The strongest animals are vegetarians. I wanna be strong too .

No comments:

Post a Comment