Sunday, February 6, 2011

Going sugarfree for the next month

I think I might have Candida overgrowth. Well I will know more in 5 days but I know I have a sugar addiction. I start my day off with coffee, sugar and amaretto creamer. I have an overload of sugar before the day begins. Lately I have had some female issues that they are doing cultures on. I went to the health food store and got Candigone. Its a candida cleanse. The diet it so strict but I am going to do it for a month to start. Oh sugar how I will miss you. I know tommorow I will get flu like systems. Did you know sugar is an opiate. I was shocked to learn that. I am looking forward to the results though. I will blog on this journey, meal ideas and such.

1 comment:

  1. I had that in high school and my mother forced me to stick to the herbal remedy for it. I can't tell you how disgusting those pills and powders were I had to take. Lol. I feel for you. Good luck and I hope you get to feeling better soon!!
    www.TheMcMommyDiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete