Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cleaning Livers

So I finished my Candida cleanse and I felt great, dropped nine pounds and decided to move onto the Liver Cleanse. This cleanse requires a similar diet but you take morning pills and evening pills. I was doing good but got a cold and feel off the wagon bad. I made the mistake of using Splenda which reacts in your body the same way sugar does. The cravings came back and my coffee could not get sweet enough. On a positive note I jumped on the scale today and did not gain back any of the nine pounds I lost, so that good. However no I have my cravings back for sugar. Today I made up my mind to start the Liver Cleanse again. I have a goal. I want to be a hot mama again. I want to feel less insecure. So this morning I had my brown rice cake and raw Almond Butter. I also had a Grapefruit which was yummy. For lunch i might have a bunch of raw veggies and Hummus. I love Christina Cooks recipe for Lemon Lime Hummus. I love her. I miss her shows on my network.

No comments:

Post a Comment