Tuesday, April 13, 2010

One Love Patchouli Soap

Ughhh looks like a crayon



HAHA I just made a soap using every oxide color I had. I watched a you tube video about doing this and it looked so easy. Well it was not first off my soap traced real quick. I dont know if it was the Coconut Milk I added or the Patchouli oil. either way it was a mess. I plopped every color into my mold and attempted a swirl. I guess 24 hours will tell. My house smells like Patchouli galore, I even taste it. I am sure Greg ( my husband) will say something. There are just some oils that are so strong and this is one. I guess I will stick to only two or three colors until I get this down. I have a few more soaps I wanna make this week. I think I am going to make Pink Grapefruit, Patchouli Honey, Oatmeal, Lavender & Oatmeal. Greg is taking me to the Poconos in PA this weekend for out 15 year anniversary. We might visit the Amish country too. I would love to see the crafts and stuff there.

No comments:

Post a Comment